Modern business is characterised by an often high-stakes environment in which consistent performance can be the difference between success and failure. Awaremind offers high performance consultancy services that allows business to reach and maintain its peak performance goals, producing consistent results over time. This is achieved by applying proven techniques from the world of sports and performance psychology to business environments.
We focus on improving self-awareness in organisations, teams and individuals, leading to greater insight and resilience in high-pressure situations. This awareness allows people to self-regulate (employ coping strategies) which leads to a sense of self-control thus creating the sort of confidence that drives and delivers consistent high performance.
By understanding the way in which leaders and staff need to change and adapt to circumstances, Awaremind is able to tailor service to need, ensuring maximum impact, and long-term improvement.
- Have you reached a certain level and find it hard to move up?
- Do you repeat the same mistakes over and over?
- Do you feel that sometimes you create your own barriers?
- Are you unable to see your way past obstacles?
- Do you feel stuck in your career?
- Do you long for more advancement?
- Do you feel you are lacking motivation to get to the next level?
- Do you feel your team isn’t moving in the right direction?
- Is your team constantly falling short of the mark?
- Do you feel you’d like to work better as a team?
- How do you see yourself as a leader?
- How do people see you as a leader? Do you know?
- Do you focus on your strengths or weaknesses?
- Do you know what you’re good at?
Coaching is a journey taken by both client and consultant. It aims to increase the client's self-understanding, so that they can relate to themselves and others in a more thoughtful and empowered way, and can take an active part in
changing their lives.
People seek coaching for a multitude of reasons. Some are facing particular obstacles, such as problems at work, struggling with work/life balance, transitions to a new role or company and working on leadership.
Beyond tackling our immediate challenges, coaching can also show us a richer way of living. Having a more intimate understanding of what is going on in our minds leaves us in a more connected and integrated state. Then we are able to be kinder to ourselves and to relate more meaningfully to other people, to our work, and to all aspects of our lives.
Our expertise includes:
- Performing under pressure.
- Leadership development focusing on transformational leadership
- Increasing resilience in individuals & teams.
- Talent development & transitions into new roles.
- Self-awareness leading to self regulation (coping skills).
- Mental skills coaching - self-talk, visualisation, relaxation skills, goal-setting.
- Developing confidence.
- Team development
- Developing a vision, values & behaviour framework.
- Team relationships using Insights Discovery Personality Profiles.