Tom has worked at Olympic Games, World Cups, European Championships and in professional Football, Rugby and Cricket. He has experience working with individuals, teams, coaches, performance directors and support staff, helping them to maintain consistently high performances.
Tom was a key member of the Great Britain women’s hockey team at the London 2012 Olympics, which went on to win a bronze medal. He has also worked for England Rugby , the England Blind Football Team and Great Britain Wheelchair Rugby.
These experiences have provided specialist knowledge in the areas of performing under pressure and mental resilience in challenging environments. Tom understands the mental qualities needed to perform consistently at the highest levels of sport.
Our expertise includes:
- Performing under pressure.
- Leadership development focusing on transformational leadership
- Increasing resilience in individuals & teams.
- Talent development & transitions from Junior or Academy to the professional ranks.
- Self-awareness leading to self regulation (coping skills).
- Mental skills coaching - self-talk, visualisation, relaxation skills, goal-setting.
- Developing confidence.
- Team development
- Developing a vision, values & behaviour framework.
- Team relationships using Insights Discovery Personality Profiles.